Tuesday, May 5, 2009
So I was getting ready to take Tuff to a b-day party when I heard Ky crying in the bathroom. I asked Tuff what was wrong with her? He came in the kitchen and said i was just combing her hair to make her look pretty. Not given it another thought i said ok get your coat and lets go. I then called for Ky to get her coat on. well she came around the corner holding the back of her head saying "cute, cute". It was funny until I couldn't get it out. So we took tuff to the party and then we went to Mom at work who after 10min finally got out the comb along with a bunch of hair. Tuff is no longer allowed to comb anyones hair. But it was funny.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment