Hey Crystal, I found it! Congrats on being pregnant! And the post about co-ed softball...make sure you let Art know that we will be looking forward to playing you guys! I won't forget my camera! =)
Welcome to our attempt to create a Blog. Our small family consists of Art (Dad), Crystal (Mom), Ashley, Tuff, Kyleigh, and Cameron. We started our family on 4-2-1999 and have had lots of fun along the way.
Congrats! That is so exciting! Too bad we don't live closer then our kids could be little buddies
ReplyDeletecongratulations! wow... i can't believe i didn't notice. well that is exciting!...
ReplyDeletebtw...hey, just wanted to let you know, my blog has moved!
it's at http://www.ashlovesbeej.blogspot.com so make sure you update your links!
Hey Crystal, I found it! Congrats on being pregnant! And the post about co-ed softball...make sure you let Art know that we will be looking forward to playing you guys! I won't forget my camera! =)
ReplyDelete-Mindy
I just thought you made a typo??? :) So yay!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeletehey crystal... i hope its ok that i found your blog! congrats on the new edition. i hope you can make it a boy for tuff so he is not out numbered!!
ReplyDelete