The secret to having it all is BELIEVING that you do!!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Mom turn to field trip
So I was feeling bad cause i went with Ashley on all of her field trips in kindergarten so I decided to go with Tuff to the Dinosaur Museum here is his class.
Kyleigh also got to go on her first field trip and was good the whole time she always wanted to look at more stuff and didn't like the stopping and talking. She also picked out some gifts from the gift shop for Ashley, Tuff, and herself.Here are a couple of the pictures that I took at the museum. The first one was a full scale dinosaur if it were here today.I thought Tuff was waving at me in this one until I really looked at the picture. The last picture from the museum is of Tuff and Aubrey one of his good friends
Welcome to our attempt to create a Blog. Our small family consists of Art (Dad), Crystal (Mom), Ashley, Tuff, Kyleigh, and Cameron. We started our family on 4-2-1999 and have had lots of fun along the way.
Way cute :) Aubrey just loves Tuff!!!
ReplyDeletehi girlie...i have found you too...hope that is ok...looks like your going to be even MORE busy...YOU GO GIRL...loves from us...
ReplyDelete