Monday, November 29, 2010
Football
So this year Tuff was so excited to play football in the 2nd grade. Well they decided not to have 2&3 grade football so I was asked to help again with the 4&5 grade team I had a blast last year we went 4-1 and lost our only game by 1 point. This years team was undersized and in some cases by 30 or 40 pounds. But they had so much heart and desire they were great. We scored 151 total points in the year and only gave up a total of 14 points the whole year. I was amazed at how the kids each week going up against kids twice as big would do whatever you told them. Here are a few pictures from our last game. We went 9-0 on the season. Our closest game was an Overtime game we won 6-0. Tuff did get to be on the team as water boy. He even got a t-shirt at the end of the year as well as Ashley for helping with the little kids.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment