So I was asked to be a bridesmaid in Candaces wedding and I was so excited. We left for Bakersfield on a Tuesday and traveled to Primm Nevada not to exciting in Primm but had good rates and we didn't have to travel far the next day. I had to be in Bakersfield to get fitted for the dress by 3pm on Wednesday. We left Primm at 8am Wednesday morning and headed to Cali it didn't take long as Primm is right on the border. When we got to Bakersfield we stopped in and visited with the bride to be. I had to go get fitted so Art and the kids went to Bill and Mary's house. Bill is the monster buck slayer and had invited us to stay with him. It was a mad crazy week as I was pampered with dress fittings, Hair and nail salon, and hanging out with Candace. Art stayed with the kids and him and Bill hung out at the house. We did go to this pizza place one day that was 10 times the fun of chucky cheeses. Bill showed us a great time and we even went bowling one day. The Wedding and reception were great. We are so glad we made it out to be a part of it and glad to have friends that would let us stay at there house and take over. Here are some pics of the wedding and the fun we had at the pizza place and bowling.








You look SO pretty! We stayed in Primm on our way to Disney land. our hotel was....Lets just say yuck.
ReplyDeleteBut my heavens you look pretty.Did you guys take the baby?