Monday, February 22, 2010
New Pygmy Kids
We finally had our new arrivals today. Norm and George were born at 4:15 and 4:25. Art was in Blanding and so I was all alone. The first baby came out no problem. Then I noticed only one foot of the next one was out. Me being the "City" girl didn't realize that the foot was actually the back foot and that is a bad thing. The baby was breach. Luckily I had some help and with alittle assistance we were able to pull the second one out facing the wrong way. Art got home about 5 min after the fun was over. We got luck with her having them during the day if she would have had them at night she probably wouldn't have been able to push out the second and we could have lost all three. Here our some pics of the new little guys. Enjoy...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we used to raise those! i have pictures of me petting the little ones. so fun. :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh so cute! My kids all saw the pictures and are in love! How fun to have farm animals! What else do you have?
ReplyDeleteoooh I want one...I have wanted one since we got all this grass! how stinking cute are they?...probably not so much when you are trying to pull one out of the momma- you are a REAL woMAN!
ReplyDelete