I have nto been on the blog awhile!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! he is perfect...I forget how small and perfect they are...you are getting me excited!! BTW_ You look PHENOMENAL in your last prego picture too! How? Congrats again...he is a keeper!
Welcome to our attempt to create a Blog. Our small family consists of Art (Dad), Crystal (Mom), Ashley, Tuff, Kyleigh, and Cameron. We started our family on 4-2-1999 and have had lots of fun along the way.
1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow that goes by so fast
i think it is crazy they change so much in one month! i love the name you picked for him too, very cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI have nto been on the blog awhile!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! he is perfect...I forget how small and perfect they are...you are getting me excited!!
ReplyDeleteBTW_ You look PHENOMENAL in your last prego picture too! How?
Congrats again...he is a keeper!
What a cutie pie! Time sure flies by. My baby is almost 4 months already:( Why can't they stay little for longer?
ReplyDeleteGosh, times sure passes fast! What a cutie! What a good job you guys do making cute kids! :)
ReplyDelete