The secret to having it all is BELIEVING that you do!!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Kid

So we got a nice surprise on Mothers day. We went out to eat and visit with Art's family and when we got back the kids and Art went out to feed. Well we have a new Pygmy Kid. She is so cute and playful. Here is a little video. Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh how sweet! How come baby animals are so cute but don't stay that way? I'd have hundreds of animals if they would stay cute little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's hyper isn't she lol my favorite part is at 1:05 hahahaha what did you name her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked at your blog for awhile, but you have posted some darling videos! Cameron is such a cutie and getting so big. Looks like you are staying busy busy busy! Isn't it so much fun to watch your kids in sports and other things they are involved in! I love it! We've been going to baseball games and softball games since April and its great. Busy, but great.

    ReplyDelete