So on Feb 4, 2010 I took Cameron up to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well. They tested him and he tested positive for RSV they didn't admit him because they said his oxygen level was ok and his lungs sounded clear. So I brought him home and on Sunday he was looking purple/blue to me so I took him back to the hospital. His oxygen levels were low had a high fever and they did a chest x-ray (that was hard holding his arms up and his screaming)they thought he had pneumonia it came back bronchiolitis. So they admitted him and hooked him up to oxygen and IV. He was in the hospital for a couple days. He was almost sent home with oxygen because when he would sleep his levels would go down if the oxygen wasn't on. He ended up the last day sleeping without the oxygen and was sent home with an antibiotic. So here are a few pictures I took with my phone. He still is a cute little thing hooked up to oxygen!
So Sad!!!

Cute Hospital Jammies!!!

Holding onto his oxygen!

Couple little smiles!


Big Feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment