The secret to having it all is BELIEVING that you do!!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

HELP

OK we need Help. Click on comment and leave us some boy name suggestions if we don't come up with something Art is going to name him, Elway Lavell Sloan Sue Adair and call him Billy Bob for short. HELP!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. James and I had quite a few picked out, but always ended up changing at the last minute...here are a few...
    Kyson, Colton (my brother stole this one :)), Peyton, Spencer, Hunter (we used this one), Kaiden (we used this one, too), Cade, Jace...also, check out this site (I don't know how to put in so you can just click on it, so you will probably have to copy and paste). Anyways, have fun and good luck on the remainder of your pregnancy.

    http://babynames.com/Names/search_result.php?starts=M&gender=M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronco Lavell Gary Roger Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. or if you want BOY names there is Urban or Kyle you would say it was from your middle name but we would all know where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i say go back to the last boy name ya'all had. Seven

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will come hunt you down if you name your kid seven! Thats a number not a name! A child should not be embarassed of his own name. He will hold it against you I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend named her boys names with two syllables from the scriptures. Caleb, Shiloh, Jubal, Micah, Cyrus,and Asher. My brothers are David Van, Alma Rowe, Edward Horace, Paul Reynolds, Dan Lionel Joshua, and John Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot Richard Mark and there is also Daniel Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... good luck. I liked Boston. That was almost Bristol's name. Also, Brody, Brecken, and Braydon. Sorry, I was looking for B names. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i say name him seven and see if cori really hunts you down :)

    ReplyDelete