The secret to having it all is BELIEVING that you do!!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Say Hello to our little one. We had our official ultra sound today at 9am and here are some of the pics. The first is the face and head. It has Moms nose. This one you can see the fist it is making. Can you see it? It is to the left and middle.
This picture shows the SEX so what do you think it is? Did you guess right?




4 comments:

  1. Yeah I can tell what it is. I bet that made Tuff's day when he found out he was going to have a brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!! Thanks for posting a commment on my blog...I didn't know you had started one. I'm so sorry! It was so fun to catch up on your family. Congratulations on your baby!! How fun for you guys. That is wonderful. And Ashley and Tuff are getting so big, its crazy. I haven't seen kyleigh other than when she was a newborn so she certainly got big too. I am so happy to hear from you. It sounds like everything is going well with you guys. Tell art and your kids hello from us! Thanks for keeping in touch. Love ya. jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can NEVER tell from the ultrasounds (you would think I could by this time) so I was screaming whne you left us hanging UNTIL I went to write int he comments....WE LOVE BOYS!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete