So we finally got to have grandma and grandpa for a few days and it was a lot of fun. It would have been funner if Art and I wouldn't of had to work but that's life. Well it rained like it always does when the springville folks come to visit. We did go to two softball games and two tee-ball games while they where in town. We also got to play catch in the back yard. Everyone except Art went to Dove Creek CO to buy lottery tickets. Grandma is a scratching fool. Just a few photos that we took.
Grandpa gave Ashley and Tuff lots of pointers on how to play Baseball and Softball while they were down.
Oh my gosh, I need to look on here more often. Gosh your kids sure are cute!!!!! I want to squeeze them. It looks like they are having fun with their sports and grandma and grandpa.
ReplyDelete